Life is too short to eat bad food.
The Black Pearl opened in 1996, since its inception, it has been the home of true Fine Dining for Pinellas County. The Black Pearl building was built in 1905, originally a barbershop, then a mayor's office, and then heavily renovated in 1946. Since then it has been a restaurant for close to 50 years. From our food to our service we take what we do VERY seriously. We have 12 tables, so reservations are not required but heavily recommended as we fill up weeks in advance.